“Seth Perler, of SethPerler.com, is one of STEAM Fest’s highest-rated speakers. His engaging style and research-based information will help you work with children of all ages (and maybe even some adults), to conquer the executive function frustrations.”
I speak about addressing the needs of complex, struggling students. My specialty is how to help students who struggle with Executive Function. I design my talks according to the needs of your audience. CONTACT me here to tell me what you are looking for and to discuss fees. I generally do a flat fee + expenses. “Expenses” generally includes travel and copies.
- Executive function – How to succeed in school when you struggle with organization, time management, homework, studying, responsibility, motivation, focus, etc..
- Giftedness, 2E, Twice Exceptional students
- Emotional regulation, anxiety, stress and the brain
- Studying, homework, student hacks
- Motivation, procrastination
- Focus, concentration, attention
- ADHD, Attention Deficit Disorder or Executive Function Disorder
- Therapists and other professionals
I have done workshops for
- Gifted conferences
- Makers fairs
- An adoption organization
- Adoption camps
- Teachers of students on the autism spectrum
- Teachers of students with ADHD
- Adults with autism and Aspergers
- Parents of foster children who have experienced trauma
- Parents of struggling students in the community
- Gifted and Talented Parent Groups
- Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and makers/creatives
- Public talks to families
CONTACT me here to plan a workshop or talk.
Click HERE to see past events.
“Seth is a fantastic and wildly ENGAGING speaker, and his passion for educating parents, teachers, and children about Executive Function is inspiring. He’s able to take what seems like an impossible and frustrating “disability,” and show what a true gift it can be when children and their parents are properly informed and supported. Most importantly, he gives incredibly powerful tips, tricks, processes, and systems for success, no matter where you or your child are getting hung up. Seth is real and authentic, sharing his own experience transparently as a foundation for others to succeed.” – Stephanie Zamora, Boulder, CO
“Seth is a dynamic speaker. He transfers his passion for developing executive function right to you. He gives you take home tools you can start to use with your student right away, so they can have a better process for working through school.” – Courtney Elizabeth, Broomfield, CO