- I pour my heart and soul into my life’s work, so I only want to share with people who value and want it. If my blog isn’t resonating with you, I don’t want to send you anything you don’t want. I only want subscribers who are finding benefits for their children/students here.
- I don’t spam, sell or share your information with anyone, in any way, ever.
- I use your information to send you my updates via email. That’s it.
- If you ever unsubscribe, I permanently delete all of your info from my system. I do this because when I unsubscribe from sites, I feel like some sites still do stuff with my information and it feels invasive, so I don’t do that to others.
- Yes, you can always resubscribe if you want, no problem.
Having said that, I sure hope my blog helps you and most importantly, that you apply what you learn to help your child. I always appreciate if you share my work with others, and if you have ideas for me, I hope you’ll email them to me. I love hearing from readers.
In gratitude and service,
ps – If you want to learn exactly what happens when you subscribe, read it here.