New Podcast Episode: Peter Shankman, Faster Than Normal Podcast
I was recently featured on Peter Shankman’s podcast and we discussed my personal ADHD story.
- We went into my struggles in school and how that felt.
- How I ‘accidentally’ got a job working with ADHD kids.
- What made me certain about my newfound path.
- What I think about the skills & systems that teachers and schools give kids with ADHD.
- Some of the challenges that teachers in your position encounter.
- A few of my teaching tips.
- Doing what you love, and learning how to do the things you don’t love so much.
- Executive Function Disorder and defining methods of educating kids with ADHD.
- The concept of “Launching” and finding good fuel.
- Knowing that it’s OK, if you don’t ‘fit in.’
If you liked this, please click below to SHARE! Thanks – Seth
Leave a Reply