Please CLICK above to share
Hi all. Here’s a list of the podcasts I’ve been featured on. Clicking the link will take you to a page with complete details. -Seth
ps- If you have a suggestion for another podcast I “should” be interviewed on, please feel free to recommend me to them or connect us personally. I love podcasts.
- TILT Podcast: Here are 2 AMAZING new podcasts with Debbie Reber from TiLT Parenting Podcast: Things you’ll learn include why our kids resist in the first place, the connection between executive functioning and resistance, and much more!
- Faster Than Normal Podcast with Peter Shankman: I was recently featured on Peter Shankman’s podcast and we discussed my personal ADHD story.
- Executive Function Masterclass: TILT Podcast with Debbie Reber: Includes the new EF Masterclass Podcast 1/2 and 2/2, as well as a freebie Executive Function Assessment.
- Self-Advocacy with Adrianne Meldrum: from the Math For Middles website and On Middle Ground podcast, recently had me on her show to talk about self-advocacy.
- TILT Parenting Podcast with Debbie Reber on Executive Function: Recently Debbie Reber interviewed me about Executive Function on her podcast, TILT Parenting. This is my FAVORITE parenting podcast and I definitely recommend subscribing!
- 7 Systems Outside-the-box Learners Desperately Need: An interview by Jennifer Gonzales, Includes PDF assessment to see the systems your students has in place.
- 5 Action Steps to Help Your ADHD Child: Here I go over 5 specific steps to take regarding how to best help your ADHD child with school.
- Education on Fire: with Mark Taylor
- How to Help Kids Who Struggle with Executive Function Skills in Highschool: I was interviewed by Dr. Robyn and discussed EF challenges experienced in highschool.
- Debbie Reber Shares her Wisdom: Recalling interviews with countless people who dedicate their lives to differently wired kids.
- Dear Teachers: TILT Podcast with Debbie Reber: This podcast targets teachers, but is still helpful for parents.
- 2e Learners Podcast with Stephanie Pitts & Rachel Kapp: Educational therapy.
- EF & Parenting Podcast with Wendy Bertagnole: on executive function for Exceptional Parenting.
- Parenting ADHD Podcast with Penny Willians: Less Is More – Helping Your Child Navigate Life with ADHD.
- Mind Matters: Executive Function – What You May Be Doing Wrong.
- Success is Subjective: Joanna Lilley interviews me about executive function and college. Success is Subjective is dedicated to all things related to emerging adulthood stories and therapeutic resources for young adults
🎦 YouTube: Visit my official YouTube channel here. Subscribe, like & comment to support my work.
👉 Share: To support me, please *CLICK* below to share on FB or Pinterest.
✏️ EF101: Here’s my jumpstart course for parents and teachers.
💚 Give: Love my work and want to donate?
🙏 Thanks! — Seth