If you sign up for my blog or any of my courses, your information is safe. I respect your privacy 100%, as I wish all sites would do with my privacy. Here’s how I think about it:
- I pour my heart and soul into my life’s work, so I only want to share with people who value and want it. If my blog isn’t resonating with you, I don’t want to send you anything you don’t want. I only want subscribers who are finding benefits for their children/students here.
- I don’t spam, sell or share your information with anyone, in any way, ever.
- I use your information to send you my updates via email. That’s it.
- If you unsubscribe, I delete your info from my system.
- You can always resubscribe if you want, no problem.
Having said that, I sure hope my blog helps you and most importantly, that you apply what you learn to help your child. Finally, if my work helps, I always appreciate if you share my work with others.
In gratitude and service,
ps – If you want to learn exactly what happens when you subscribe, read it here.