EdCoachU is an intensive workshop
designed to certify passionate educators
in Executive Function Coaching based on
Seth Perler’s methods.
Note: New cohort should begin in Fall 2019 – EMAIL ME HERE TO GET ON THE PRIVATE LIST FOR UPDATES.
Benefits of Being an EF Coach:
- This is a brand new industry with immense need.
- Make a difference helping kids ho struggle with Executive Function challenges. (Any age you choose to specialize in)
- Make a good living. (The sky’s the limit)
- Balance your life. (Freedom to create your ideal schedule and lifestyle so you can take care of yourself while making an impact)
- Love what you do. (Create your practice based on your beliefs and needs)
Hi from Seth. If you’re reading this, you probably know a bit about me already, and that I do things differently around here. So here are some important details about my certification program. This will help you determine if it might be a fit for you.
- The goal for this program is to empower you to have a strong foundation in how to help kids who struggle with executive function.
- This program is not cheap, easy or quick. It requires deep work and is demanding.
- I was one of the very first Executive Function coaches in the country, starting in 2010, before anyone knew it existed. I have extensive experience in this area because it’s my passion and my life’s work.
- This program requires serious commitment and connection with others (you’ll have a micro group who you will be accountable to). You must be someone who knows how to show up. No excuses.
- This program is not for everyone. It’s for compassionate people who want to learn my methods.
- This is not a typical coaching course. I do not care what other courses look like, I care that you learn what you want to learn.
- This is for various types of people who want to learn my methods: teachers, professionals, therapists, homeschool parents, tutors, etc..
- I am extremely cautious about who I put my name behind, so the application process is thorough.
- This is an online program that lasts 4 months.
Unfortunately, I don’t have the bandwidth to run this right now and I’m not sure when I will. I HOPE to do a cohort in fall 2019. If you email me here I’ll put you on the private list, where you’ll get any updates, be notified when I open enrollment and I’ll send you the private application link. Email me here