The EF Coach Blueprint
The Executive Function Coach Blueprint is an intensive workshop
designed to certify passionate educators
in Executive Function Coaching based on
Seth Perler’s methods.
Note: I’m hoping to start a new cohort in summer 2020. Click here to get on the private list for updates.
Benefits of Being an EF Coach:
- This is a brand new industry with immense need.
- Make a difference helping kids who struggle with Executive Function challenges. (Any age/niche you choose to specialize in).
- Make a good living. (The sky’s the limit, there are countless models, I’ll help you completely understand the options).
- Balance your life. (Freedom to create your ideal schedule and lifestyle so you can take care of yourself while making an impact).
- Love what you do. (Create your practice based on your beliefs and needs).
- Free client leads through SethPerler.com, no referral fees, no strings attached.
- Ongoing support.
Hi from Seth. If you’re reading this, you probably know quite a bit about me already, and that I do things differently here. So here are some important details about my certification program to help determine if it might be a fit for you.
- This is for various types of people who want to learn my methods: teachers, professionals, therapists, homeschool parents, tutors, etc..
- The goal of this program is to empower you to have a strong foundation in how to help kids who struggle with Executive Function, to teach you exactly how and why I coach the way I do.
- This program is not cheap, easy or quick. It requires deep work and is demanding.
- I was one of the first Executive Function coaches in the country, starting in 2010, before people knew it existed. I have extensive experience in this area because it’s my passion and my life’s work.
- This program requires serious commitment and connection with others (you’ll have a micro group who you will be accountable to). You must be someone who knows how to show up.
- This program is not for everyone. It’s for compassionate people who want to learn my methods.
- This is not a typical coaching course. I do not care what other courses look like, I care that you learn what you want to learn.
- I am extremely cautious about who I put my name behind, so the application process is thorough.
- I have had over 400 requests for an EF certification program in the past. Unfortunately, I don’t have the bandwidth to run this right now. I HOPE to do a cohort in summer 2020. If you email me I’ll put you on the private list, where you’ll get any updates, be notified when I open enrollment and I’ll send you the private links as soon as I can. Click here to get on this list.
UPDATE JANUARY 2020
I’m planning 2020 and I have to figure out what major projects I am committing to. IF I commit to creating this for you, I’m 100% in. In order for me to make that commitment, I need to know if you are able to commit. If I do this, I have no idea if I’ll ever do it again, but I can promise you that this cohort will be incredible.
I have done exhaustive planning with some of my favorite experts to figure out how to approach this. Below, I’ll explain where I’m at with this, and I want to know from you what YOU want. Essentially, I want to know from you what would make this an experience you remembered for a lifetime because it had an incredibly positive impact on you, gave you the skills you sought and created lifelong professional relationships and friendships with like-minded people you love connecting with.
So, here’s what I’m thinking. Let me know what you think.
- Do this live, in-person, in my home town of Boulder, CO
- Do this over the course of 5 incredibly intense and amazing days (get a hotel block at a special rate). You’d come in the night before probably, and your life would be saturated with this program for the duration. You’ll walk out of the program with your head spinning, but excited to serve the families you want to serve!
- Have most of the food catered by a great local chef.
- Do this early in the summer of 2020 so you have everything you need to get started in the fall.
- Build an online portion of all of the lessons so you can refer to them any time
- Teach you HOW to be an Executive Function Coach
- The Bonus would be that I teach you all about the various methods of HOW to run the business. I would cover the pros and cons of blogging, vlogging, podcasting, webinars, group programs, weekend programs, yearlong programs, 1:1 coaching, group coaching, parent coaching, online summits, facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, public speaking, and much more. Basically, I’ll teach you about the vast majority of business approaches so you can avoid wasting time and move in a direction that is aligned with your values, your family needs, your lifestyle goals, ultimately how to maximize your impact.
What do YOU think? What would make this the best professional experience of your life? Be honest with me and be thorough so I can see if I can create this for you.
In gratitude and service to kids,