If you like this, please **CLICK ABOVE TO SHARE**
Here’s a new 45 min. podcast I did with Mark Taylor out of London. It was a ton of fun and you might get a lot out of it.
He asked me the following:
- Who are you?
- What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
- What was valuable about your school experience?
- Which teachers do you remember and why?
- Who did you admire when you were young?
- What was it about that person that had such an impact?
- What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What does your future look like?
- What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?
Mark has a podcast network “exploring a world of endless learning possibilities.” Here’s part of his description:
“Do you want your children to be happy, creative and inspired? To have an inner belief that they can achieve anything? Whether you are a student, parent, teacher or leader we have a podcast for you. For adolescents and supportive parents. I interview people living life on their terms. They share their wisdom and insights to help you discover your true voice.”
Check it out right here on his site: https://www.educationonfire.com/executive-function-with-seth-perler-lf013/
Here on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/learning-on-fire/id1435824784
Here on Android: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/education-on-fire/learning-on-fire
If you have an iOS or Google device just search for Learning on Fire in the podcast app.
If you like this, please **CLICK BELOW TO SHARE**
Leave a Reply