Benefit: The benefit of the Group Study is that I help guide you through the semester with added accountability to help make sure you stay on track. You get to ask me anything live, multiple times throughout the semester, to get answers specific to your situation, and hear how others are going through the same thing. It’s good!
Here is the Independent program you get as a foundation:
- Robust, full semester-long online program. Video course with 35 incredible student lessons covering all critical topics struggling students need to be successful.
- 18 Lessons just for parents, to help you help your child with confidence.
- Downloadable/printable support PDFs throughout the course.
- Money back guarantee.
- Bonus: “Touch up” live group webinar for students, midway through the semester to help keep the momentum going and refine core concepts. (Parents may watch, but only students may interact on this one).
- Bonus: Mindfulness for emotional regulation, live parent webinar with an incredible mindfulness therapist.
Here are the additional items you get with this Group Study:
- Plus: Exclusive parent Facebook group for support.
- Plus: 4 Monthly interactive, live group coaching calls with open Q&A for parents in a group online.
- Plus: 4 Monthly interactive, live group coaching “office hours” for students in a group online.
- Extra Bonus: A 1-hour 1:1 live video strategy session with me and you/your child to use any time during the semester ($150 value).
Group Schedule for Spring Semester 2019
- *BONUS Your 1:1 Strategy Session with me – Email me here to schedule it for any time you want during the semester.
- Sunday, January 20, 3:30 pm MST, Parent Group Call #1 Topic: How to help a resistant child (they resist your help, self-starting, doing homework, studying, using planners, organizing, etc.) Followed by Q&A.
- Sunday, January 20, 4:30 pm MST, Student Group Call #1 Topic: How to get the most out of your semester by working smarter not harder.Followed by Q&A.
- Sunday, February 17, 3:30 pm MST, Parent Group Call #2 Topic: How to communicate with your child more effectively. Followed by Q&A.
- Sunday, February 17, 4:30 pm MST, Student Group Call #2 Topic: How to be sure you have the right mindset and pieces in place. Followed by Q&A.
- *BONUS March 3, 3:30 pm MST Parent Mindfulness Webinar. Topic: Mindfulness for emotional regulation, I will be there and it will be led by Jen Delaney, a fantastic therapist who specializes in this.
- *BONUS March 3, 4:30 pm MST Student “Touch-Up” session to serve as a pep-talk for students during The DIP to help keep the momentum going and refine core concepts. Followed by Q&A.
- April 7, 3:30 pm MST Parent Group Call #3 Topic: How to deal with spring fever, when students lose motivation. Followed by Q&A.
- April 7, 4:30 pm MST Student Group Call #3 Topic: How to deal with spring fever loss of motivation. Followed by Q&A.
- May 5, 3:30 pm MST Parent Group Call #4 Topic: How to help your child navigate the end of the year overwhelm. Followed by Q&A.
- May 5, 4:30 pm MST Student Group Call #4 Topic: How students should navigate the end of the year overwhelm. Followed by Q&A.
Time Zone – All times are MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE. Get these in your calendars asap and be certain you have the time zone conversion right! (My brain is horrible at this, so I use this time zone converter.)
Recordings – These will be recorded for you and shared with you on a secret page on my site that you can refer to any time.
Q&A – You will be able to ask live questions either on video with me or via live zoom chat.
Where – It will be on Zoom (it’s easier and better than skype).
Privacy – You will be able to hide your video and mute your audio if you prefer, but I love for people to be able to see each other!
Your 1:1 Strategy Session with me can be used any way you want. I can meet with you for part of it and your child for part of it, I can meet with all of you, etc. You decide what’s most helpful for you! Email me your time and date preferences during the semester.
Signup – After you sign up, you’ll have access to the course. I’ll send you an email within 10 days outlining all other important details for the semester.
Questions? Email me here.