Benefit: The benefit of the Group Study is that I help guide you through the semester with added accountability to help make sure you stay on track. You get to ask me anything live, multiple times throughout the semester, to get answers specific to your situation, and hear how others are going through the same thing. It’s good 🙂
Here is the Independent program you get as a foundation:
- Robust, full semester-long online program. Video course with 35 incredible student lessons covering all critical topics struggling students need to be successful.
- 20+ Lessons just for parents, to help you help your child with confidence.
- Downloadable/printable support PDFs throughout the course.
- Money back guarantee.
- Bonus: “Touch up” live group webinar for students, midway through the semester to help keep the momentum going and refine core concepts. (Parents may watch, but only students may interact on this one).
- Bonus: Mindfulness for emotional regulation, live parent webinar with an incredible mindfulness therapist.
Here are the additional items you get with this Group Study:
- Plus: Exclusive parent Facebook group for support.
- Plus: 4 interactive, live group coaching calls with open Q&A for parents online.
- Plus: 4 interactive, live group coaching calls with Q&A for students online.
- Extra Bonus: A 1-hour 1:1 live video (zoom) Strategy Session with me and you/your child to use any time during the semester ($150 value).
Group Schedule for Fall Semester 2019
Note: DATES TO BE DETERMINED: I’m improving the group program and I need YOUR feedback. What do YOU want? On Friday, August 16, I will be sending a survey to the email you gave me when you registered.
NOTE: This is the tentative schedule for fall. I will be updating and improving it this July.
- Sunday, September 15, 4:30 pm MDT Parent session. Topic: The new Systems Assessment (I will provide PDF). Followed by Q&A. This week’s homework: Do the assessment and pick one focus for the week (I will explain everything on the calls).
- Sunday, September 15, 5:00pm MDT, Student session.
- Sunday, September 22, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session.
- Sunday, September 22, 5:00pm MDT, Student session.
- Sunday, September 29, 4:30 pm MDT, Parent session.
- Sunday, September 29, 5:00 pm MDT, Student session.
- Sunday, October 13, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session.
- Sunday, October 13, 5:00pm MDT, Student session.
- Sunday, October 27, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session.
- Sunday, October 27, 5:00pm MDT, Student session.
- Sunday, November 10, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session.
- Sunday, November 10, 5:00pm MDT, Student session.
- Sunday, December 10, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session.
- Sunday, December 10, 5:00pm MDT, Student session.
Time Zone – All times are MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE. Get these in your calendars asap and be certain you have the time zone conversion right! (I use this time zone converter.)
Recordings – These will be recorded for you and shared with you on a secret page on my site that you can refer to any time.
Q&A – You will be able to ask live questions either on video with me or via live zoom chat.
Where – It will be on Zoom (it’s easier and better than skype).
Privacy – You will be able to hide your video and mute your audio if you prefer, but I love for people to be able to see each other!
Your 1:1 Strategy Session with me can be used any way you want. I can meet with you for part of it and your child for part of it, I can meet with all of you, etc. You decide what’s most helpful for you! Email me your time and date preferences during the semester.
Signup – After you sign up, you’ll have access to the course. I’ll send you an email within 10 days outlining all other important details for the semester.
Questions? Email me here.