NOTE: This page is being updated the week of Nov 17, 2019 – I’m overhauling this group program for spring, 2020. Forgive any drafty looking stuff here. Seth
Enrollment will be officially open late November or early December. Dates to come.
NOTES: Spring Semester 2020 Group
Hi from Seth. I completely boosted this group program for Spring 2020 to help you get even more results. This robust program is not for everyone because it takes real effort, so if you’re interested in the group this semester, please read this carefully to see if it’s right for you. This is for people who are “in it to win it.” I work with a lot of families seeing the unbelievably intense emotion parents experience as they try to figure out how to help their child, drives me to make this as powerful as possible. I take this very seriously because I know that you need real answers that cut through the bs. Here’s what you need to know:
- First of all, if you’ve ever been in one of my group programs before, you’re welcome to rejoin us at no cost.
- Every improvement I make is based on examining how to better support you to implement the program more effectively so you get more results, and you FEEL a giant sense of relief about your child’s ability to be happy and successful in life.
- Helping a child with legitimate Executive Function challenges is hard. Make no mistake, this program will only work if you take massive action. Most people do NOT follow through, even though they have good intentions. I only want you to join if you can follow through. This is for people who are ready to do the work.
- Along those lines, this semester group program is ONLY for people who can commit to most of the dates below. If you can’t show up, please do not register. This is only worth your time, money and effort IF you make it a priority and show up consistently. I have the entire spring schedule below so you can see if it’s realistic for your schedule. (Of course there may be occasional schedule conflicts, so you don’t have to do this perfectly. But missing sessions should be rare.)
- If your child watches the “buy-in video” and they are not bought in, please do NOT register because you will not get the results you’re hoping for. Honestly, if your child isn’t ready, they’re not ready! You and your child do not need to do this program perfectly, but you have to be willing, able and ready to put in real effort (again, see schedule below).
- Finally, if you follow the program, you WILL see results; a tremendous positive impact on your child’s life and your relationship with your child.
What do we get? You get the UGYG program as a foundation:
- The robust, full semester-long online program. Video course with 35 incredible student lessons covering all critical topics struggling students need to be successful.
- 20+ Lessons just for parents, to help you help your child with confidence.
- Downloadable/printable support PDFs throughout the course.
- Money-back guarantee, 60 days, which is definitely more than enough.
- Bonus: “Touch up” live group webinar for students, midway through the semester to help keep the momentum going and refine core concepts. (Parents may watch, but only students may interact on this one).
- Bonus: Mindfulness for emotional regulation, live parent webinar with an incredible mindfulness therapist.
What additional benefits do we get with this Group Study this semester?
- I personally guide and encourage you throughout the semester.
- Added accountability to help you stay on track.
- Ask me anything live, multiple times throughout the semester, to get answers specific to your situation.
- Hear how others are going through the same thing.
- Feel a giant sense of relief as your child gains skills.
- Plus: Private Facebook Group: Exclusive parent Facebook group for support.
- Plus: Interactive, live group coaching calls with open Q&A for parents.
- Plus: Interactive, live group coaching calls with Q&A for students.
- Plus: 6 Accountability Days: Six “Accountability days” to help you and your child keep the momentum.
- Plus: Coworking days: I set up coworking opportunities for students.
- Plus: Homeworks: Everyone is “busy” nowadays, but this program is for people who are ready to do the work. It’s about your actions, not your intentions. If your priority is to help your child, it requires effort. There are no shortcuts. This group program includes homework that will help you and your child. I have worked very hard to make sure that these are manageable and concise, but know that you will need to schedule a small bit of focused time to do the homework.
- Plus: 2 Jumpstart Bootcamp Days: Two new intensive “Jumpstart Bootcamp days” to help you kick off the semester right by dedicating a day to taking massive action which will get your momentum going!
- Bonus: 2 Personal Strategy Sessions: Two 30-minute, 1:1 live video (zoom) Strategy Sessions with me and you/your child to use any time during the semester ($150 value).
Group Schedule for Fall Semester 2019
Sunday, September 15, 4:30 pm MDT Parent session. Sunday, September 15, 5:00pm MDT, Student session. Sunday, September 22, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session. Sunday, September 22, 5:00pm MDT, Student session. Sunday, September 29, 4:30 pm MDT, Parent session. Sunday, September 29, 5:00 pm MDT, Student session. Sunday, October 13, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session. Sunday, October 13, 5:00pm MDT, Student session. Sunday, October 27, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session. Sunday, October 27, 5:00pm MDT, Student session. Sunday, November 10, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session. Sunday, November 10, 5:00pm MDT, Student session.
- Sunday, December 10, 4:30pm MDT, Parent session.
- Sunday, December 10, 5:00pm MDT, Student session.
SCHEDULE: Spring Semester 2020 Group
Accountability days – schedule your 3 1:1s on these days:
- Saturday, January 19, Jumpstart Bootcamp Day 1/2, 3 live sessions today, 11am, 1pm, 3pm MST. I will tell you the exact actions to take, after the call you’ll take them, then we’ll meet again to learn next actions, then you take more action, then we do it one more time today.
- Sunday, January 26, Jumpstart Bootcamp Day 2/2, 3 live sessions today, 11am, 1pm, 3pm MST
- Sunday, February 16, 9am-5pm, 1:1 Laser Strategy Session day, reserve your 30-minute slot
- Sunday, March 1, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 1/6
- Sunday, March 1, 5:00-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call with Seth 1/6
- Sunday, March 15, 4:30-5:30pm MST, BONUS parent class, live with Debbie Reber: Parenting neurodiverse children
- Sunday, April 12, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 2/6
- Sunday, April 12, 5:00-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call 2/6
- Sunday, April 27, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 3/6
- Sunday, April 27, 5:00-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call 3/6
- Sunday, May 3, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 4/6
- Sunday, May 3, 5:000-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call 4/6
- Sunday, May 17, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 5/6
- Sunday, May 17, 5:00-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call 5/6
- Sunday, May 24, 4:30-5:30pm MST, Celebration & End the year right call 6/6
What Time Zone? Times listed are MST Mountain Standard Time, Denver, CO time. Get times into your calendars asap and be certain you have the time zone conversion right! Click here for a time zone converter.
Will these be recorded? Sessions will be recorded for you and shared with you on a “UGYG Group secret page” on my site that you can refer to any time.
Can we ask you specific questions? You will be able to ask live questions on video with me or via live zoom chat. You can also email them in.
Where do we meet? On Zoom, an easy, powerful and safe video platform.
Will it be private? Yes. You are able to hide your video and mute your audio if you prefer, but I like for people to be able to see each other. The only people that will ever hear you are the people in this group. People tend to feel remarkably safe and comfortable sharing openly and honestly in these groups.
Do we get to work with you directly? Yes. You get two 1:1, 30-minute strategy sessions with me. They can be used any way that is most helpful to you: I can meet with you for part of it and your child for part of it, I can meet with all of you, etc.
How do we access the course? After you enroll, you’ll have access right away.
How do we know what to do and when to do it? There is a detailed schedule of online sessions and pacing suggestions. I also send you emails throughout the semester outlining all other important details you need to stay accountable to.
Questions? Email me here.
ps – If you are interested in a premium online program, which includes additional 1:1 support with me, I have 2 openings for spring 2020, click here to learn more.