Spring enrollment officially closed, Mon, Dec 30, 2019.
Overview of Spring Semester 2020 Momentum Group Program
Hi from Seth. This page is a lot to take in, so grab a cup of tea and dive in.
Here’s the problem: I constantly receive emails from families who want me to coach their child, but I can’t take on any more 1:1 students. So I made this “Momentum Group Program” to give you the next best thing, and it includes opportunities to work more directly with me. I overhauled Momentum for Spring semester 2020 to help you get even better results. This robust program is not for everyone because it requires serious action, but I made it manageable, so if you’re interested in this upcoming group, please read this carefully to see if it’s right for you.
This UGYG Momentum Group Program is for the people who are really in it to win it and are ready to do the work. I work with a lot of families, and seeing the intense emotion parents experience as they try to help their child, drives me to make this as effective as possible. I take this very seriously because I know you need real answers that cut through the bs. Here’s what you need to know:
- First of all, if you’ve ever been in one of my group programs before, you’re welcome to rejoin us at no cost. Seriously.
- Every improvement I make is based on how to better support you to implement the UGYG program more effectively so you get more results, and feel a big sense of relief about your child’s ability to be happy and successful in life.
- Helping a child with Executive Function challenges is difficult. Make no mistake, this program will only work if you take massive action. Most people do not follow through, even though they have good intentions. I only want you to join if you can follow through. This is for people who are ready to do the work.
- Unfortunately, a common problem is with a student’s willingness to do the work. This program is designed so I can give live encouragement and motivation to the students multiple times throughout the semester. Of course, this is not a magic bullet, but it will help as long as they show up. Click HERE to see the Student Buy-in Page
- This program is for people who can commit to most of the dates below. If you can’t show up, please do not register. This is only worth your time, money and effort IF you make it a priority this semester. I have the spring schedule below so you can see if it’s realistic for you. (Of course, there may be occasional schedule conflicts, so you don’t have to do this perfectly. But missing sessions should be rare. Yes all calls will be recorded so you can make accommodations when needed.)
- If your child watches this “buy-in video” and they are not bought in, please do not register because you will not get the results you’re hoping for. Honestly, if your child isn’t ready, they’re not ready. You and your child do not need to do this program perfectly, but you both have to be willing, able and ready to put in some effort.
- Finally, if you follow this program patiently and persistently, you WILL see results; a tremendous positive impact on your child’s life and your relationship with your child.
What do we get? You get the “Independent” UGYG program as a foundation:
- The robust, full semester-long online UGYG program. Online video course with 35 incredible student lessons covering all critical topics struggling students need to be successful.
- 20+ Lessons just for parents, to help you help your child with confidence.
- Downloadable/printable support PDFs throughout the course.
- Money-back guarantee, 60 days, which is definitely more than enough.
- Bonus: “Touch up” live group video call with Seth, for students, midway through the semester to help keep the momentum going and refine core concepts. (Parents may watch, but only students interact on this one).
- Bonus: Mindfulness for emotional regulation, live parent webinar.
What extra benefits do we get with Momentum?
- I personally guide and encourage you throughout the semester.
- Added accountability to help you stay on track.
- Ask me anything live, multiple times throughout the semester, to get answers specific to your situation.
- Hear how others are going through the same thing.
- Feel a big sense of relief as your child builds EF skills.
- Plus: 2 Jumpstart Bootcamp Days: I am running two live intensive “Jumpstart Bootcamp days” that will help you kick off the semester right by dedicating these days to taking MASSIVE ACTION to get your momentum going!
- Plus: Parent Group Calls: Live group parent calls with me where you can pick my brain.
- Plus: Student Group Calls: Interactive, live group student momentum calls with me for encouragement and guidance.
- Plus: Private Facebook Group: Exclusive parent Facebook group for support. I will be in there answering questions weekly.
- Plus: “Watch-Party” Days: Get together with other parents to watch lessons for added accountability to keep the momentum going.
- Plus: Coworking days: Coworking opportunities for students.
- Plus: Homeworks: Everyone is “busy” nowadays, but this program is for people who are ready to do the work. It’s about your actions, not your intentions. If your priority is to help your child, it requires effort. There are no shortcuts. This group program includes homework that will help you and your child. I have worked very hard to make sure that these are manageable and concise, but know that you will need to schedule a bit of focused time to do the homework.
- Bonus: 2 Personal Strategy Sessions: Two 30-minute, 1:1 live video (zoom) Strategy Sessions with me and you/your child to use any time during the semester ($150 value).
SCHEDULE: Spring Semester 2020 Group
- Sunday, January 19, Jumpstart Bootcamp Day 1/2, 3 live sessions today, 11am, 1pm, 3pm MST. I will tell you the exact actions to take, after the call you’ll take them, then we’ll meet again to learn next actions, then you take more action, then we do it one more time today.
- Sunday, January 26, Jumpstart Bootcamp Day 2/2, 3 live sessions today, 11am, 1pm, 3pm MST
- Saturday, February 15, 12:00pm, BONUS Touch Up Webinar for THE DIP, Parents and Students welcome.
- Sunday, February 16, 9am-5pm, 1:1 Laser Strategy Session day, reserve your 30-minute slot
- Sunday, March 1, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 1/6
- Sunday, March 1, 5:00-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call with Seth 1/6
- Sunday, March 15, 4:30-5:30pm MST, BONUS parent class, live with Debbie Reber: Parenting neurodiverse children
- Sunday, April 12, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 2/6
- Sunday, April 12, 5:00-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call 2/6
- Sunday, April 26, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 3/6
- Sunday, April 26, 5:00-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call 3/6
- Sunday, May 3, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 4/6
- Sunday, May 3, 5:000-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call 4/6
- Sunday, May 17, 4:30-5:00pm MST, Parent Q&A office hours with Seth 5/6
- Sunday, May 17, 5:00-5:30pm MST, Student Accountability & Motivation call 5/6
- Sunday, May 24, 4:30-5:30pm MST, Celebration & End the year right call 6/6
What Time Zone? Times listed are MST Mountain Standard Time, Denver, CO time. Get times into your calendars asap and be certain you have the time zone conversion right! Click here for a time zone converter.
Will these be recorded? Sessions will be recorded for you and shared with you on a UGYG secret page that you can access to any time.
Can we ask you specific questions? You will be able to ask live questions on video with me or via live zoom chat. You can even ask questions anonymously. You can also email them in.
Where do we meet? On Zoom, an easy, powerful and safe video platform.
Will calls be private? Yes. You are able to hide your video and mute your audio if you prefer, but I like for people to be able to see each other. The only people that will ever hear you are the people in this group. People tend to feel remarkably safe and comfortable sharing openly and honestly in these groups.
Do we get to work with you directly? Yes. You get two 1:1, 30-minute strategy sessions with me. They can be used any way that is most helpful to you: I can meet with you for part of it and your child for part of it, I can meet with all of you, etc.
How do we access the course? After you enroll, you’ll have access right away.
How do we know what to do and when to do it? There is a detailed schedule of online sessions and pacing suggestions. I also send you emails throughout the semester outlining all other important details you need to stay accountable to.
Questions? Email me here.
Spring enrollment officially closed, Mon, Dec 30, 2019.
>> Click here to Enroll $997 for semester<<<