Parents, Teachers, Therapists…
Help struggling students get unstuck.
Executive Function is THE key. I help you help kids through proven methods that I use myself. I share my best stuff by email. There is SO MUCH HOPE. Subscribe and get started now…
If a child of any age struggles with motivation, focus, homework, getting started, follow through, organization, planning, procrastination, distractibility, remembering details, prioritizing the important things, decision making, responsibility, overwhelm, or underachievement, then demystifying “Executive Function” is critical if we want to help, especially for students who resist help.
Welcome to your go-to resource for how to help struggling students learn to thrive. I’m Seth Perler, Executive Function, ADHD & 2e Coach, and guy who cares about seeing outside-the-box kids succeed.
Get my FREE weekly tips & EF Toolkit. Join over 90,000 proactive & compassionate families worldwide.
Click here to subscribe free >
*My Sunday email updates are 100% Free, to the point, full of practical tips to help you help your child, and never spam.
What is SethPerler.com?
1. Parents, teachers, therapists, I’m Seth and I help struggling, outside-the-box, neurodiverse learners turn it around in a baffling system so they can launch a successful future. My blog gives you game-changing answers in a sea of misguided educational fluff.
2. Maladaptive patterns: There’s no instruction book for how to help your child navigate school & life. Traditional interventions often fail because:
- They don’t get to the root of a child’s problems, and
- They’re often based on misunderstanding, misinformation and outdated paradigms.
Consequently, a child’s patterns get worse each year, leading to pervasive difficulties transitioning into adulthood. That’s the opposite of what education should do, and the sooner we get the facts about Executive Function, the better.
3. How to help? Parents often feel helpless, watching their child drown in school, as they spin their wheels trying to help. There’s no time for bs, life isn’t a dress rehearsal. Parents want tools that are 1) practical, 2) that demystify the problem and 3) that consider a child’s unique needs. It’s simple, but not easy, and there is so much hope.
Hint: It’s all about Executive Function (see article) and many of my students are 2e or Twice-exceptional (see article).