Please CLICK above to share. Thanks! Seth
Parents, here’s how to help your student finish fall semester strong. (NOTE- In-depth, free webinar coming soon on my site to help you help your child at end of semester.)
If your child is struggling at this point in the semester, it WILL NOT FIX SELF. Don’t give up, and pick your battles wisely. Here are some quick notes:
1. Know it’s EF: they want to do well but don’t know how. Compassionate support.
2. RELATIONSHIP – 3:1, fun, connect first, encourage them, know when to let things go. Realistic expectations of your kid, not A’s but about the actions that get good grades: org, planning, asking for help, buy-in.
3. MINDSET: Discuss resistance openly, show understanding.
4. CLARITY: email teachers now, look at portals, syllabi.
5. OVERHAULS – SSS, Locker, backpack, take your time, fun.
6. HABITS: routines, plan day, sleep, the more stable the better.
7. OTHER PEOPLE HELPING: Tutor proactive, email teachers for office hours, friends, you.
Please CLICK below to share. Thanks! Seth