ps- If you liked this, please click above to SHARE and be sure to subscribe to my blog!
There are some VERy predictable problems associated with Thanksgiving Break. This video goes into it in a few steps:
1. Understand the problem: What is PEPR? Understand that many students are inaccurate and unrealistic with knowing what needs to be done. Ineffective strategies to do what needs to be done.
2. Do not take your child’s information at face value. Get clarity through the portal and emailing teachers for clarity.
3. Do a system overhaul over break.
4. Chunk times the right way.
5. Be present for quality time. No stressful school talk at random times.
6. Enjoy the time with the family.
ps- If you liked this, please click below to SHARE and be sure to subscribe to my blog!