Here’s part 2/3. In part 1, I mentioned the following:
I recently received this email:
“My youngest (age 11) is challenged by organization. We’re working together to figure out systems and tools that help align her success in this area.”
Well, here in part 2 I will break down how and why you need to have labeled “homes” for everything.
Enjoy, and please share.
The Homes 7-day Challenge:
Try this and let me know how it goes:
- List the categories of things you want homes for. Use your own words. This might include things like School Supplies, Art Supplies, Sports, Electronics Misc., Memorabilia, Random Junk, Valuables, Tools, etc..
- Find or buy a good “home” for these things. You might use storage boxes, ziploc baggies, drawers, shelves, etc..
- Clearly label everything. Label all sides. Use sharpies, stickers, label makers, whatever. Do not skip this step.
- Give yourself 7 days to make homes for all relevant categories.
- Email me or leave a comment here to let me know what happened. Share a before and after photo if you want and I’ll include in a future post.
If this helped you, please **CLICK** below to share