- When you type your email into my subscription field on sethperler.com and press the subscribe button, your info goes to an email newsletter service that I pay for called madmimi. It lets me send my updates to people who signed up.
- Next, you should get a confirmation email. This is called a “double opt-in” which makes it so you have to confirm that you actually want my updates. It also prevents robots and spammers from signing up for my blog (I had a problem with this one time and the robot signed up so many times with fake email addresses that I had to manually delete hundreds of fake emails).
- You will then start getting my “autoresponder”. In other words, it will “automatically respond” by sending you a series of videos I made for you to help people get an understanding of my approach to helping kids. I designed it so it would give you a video every other day to help your child. I want to give you time to apply what is in my video before you get the next one. Parents find them extremely helpful. In fact, one mom wrote me and said, “Seth, the backpack overhaul was a complete success. He said “Mom, I thought this was going to be a huge waste of time and I can’t thank you enough. It feels so good.” I asked if he’d watch your videos on the other tools and he didn’t even hesitate to say yes. I’ve already shared your site with some of his teachers because no doubt they know other students who can benefit from your tools. Thank you! Now I’m off to overhaul my purse :-)”
- Whenever I make a new video, write a blog, have an event or otherwise want to reach out to my audience, I use the email program, click send, and it goes to everyone on my list.
- I consistently send one update a week. I ALWAYS send you real solutions that help you help your child. No games, no holding back, and no catch.
- I sometimes send relevant updates on other days if something special is happening.
That’s about it. Whatever you do, I hope you’ll take action and apply some of the solutions I teach to help your child.