Please *CLICK* above to share. Thanks, Seth
Students, we teach you all sorts of math, but we do NOT teach you financial literacy. This is not good, but it’s the way it is right now, so here are some thoughts that might help you.
Your goal = financial independence
- Use autopay to avoid late fees. Pay in full to avoid interest.
- Buy your own stuff, pay your bills
- Learn to save for goals
- Open bank account, learn to use it well
- Use cash
- Don’t spend beyond your means
- Try minimalism
- Track it
- Don’t listen to the hype, think critically
- Compound interest
- Educate yourself. Google things like Financial Independence, financial literacy, the FI movement, compound interest, travel hacking, index funds, etc.. Learn everything you can because honestly, we failed to educate you on this matter. Your FUTURE SELF will thank you!
Please *CLICK* below to share. Thanks, Seth