Please **CLICK** above to share. Thanks! Seth
This vlog is for parents who:
- are concerned about how quickly the school year is approaching and
- want to make sure they know what their child needs to do before school ends but
- aren’t convinced their child will reliably convey accurate details about what needs to be done
Below is the template. Feel free to copy and personalize for your situation.
Hope this helps you help your child end the year on a better note,
Subject: IMPORTANT – Child’s name
This is ____’s parents and we’re writing to get some clarity.
What do we need to know so we can support our child as the school year comes to an end?
We don’t want to be blindsided after it’s too late.
- Portal: We checked the portal, but is it up to date, or is there anything else we should know about? Are there any other places online we should be referencing?
- Past work: What should we be aware of? Are there any missing assignments, late work, 0s, or anything else that needs to be addressed?
- Current: What’s going on currently? What “should” my child be doing at home right now for your class?
- Upcoming: What upcoming papers, exams, projects or large reading assignments are coming up that we can be working on?
Feel free to send a quick response to this to get us pointed in the right direction.
Thanks for all you do for our child,
Mrs. and Mr. Blank
ps- Please **CLICK** below to share. Thanks! Seth