If my work helps you, please do all the things! **Click above** to share, subscribe, etc.. Thanks! Seth
What to do AFTER the semester ends?
- Each of your subject areas
- Your systems, etc.
- How effectively you used your planner to track things
- How was your organization?
- How effective is your study space?
- How consistently did you use the portal?
- How much focused time energy did you spend on homework?
- Actual studying?
- Focused reading?
- Well-developed writing?
- Took enough time on projects?
- Proactive self-advocacy?
- Forthcoming with parents?
- Honesty with self?
- Mindsets that are positive? Not blaming?
- Overcome resistance?
- Physical? Sleep, nutrition, movement?
Before you go back for spring semester: Do a reset of your systems – planner update, backpack, folders, inbox.
Finally: Set your intentions for spring.
Now: Relax, enjoy break!